Empower your health and wellness from the comfort of your own kitchen!
Have you always wanted to learn about herbs, medicine making, holistic nutrition, and natural health, but you don’t know where to start? Or do you have topic-specific interests that you want to pursue without committing to an entire apprenticeship program? In these online classes, Brittany breaks everything down into approachable, comprehensive lessons right in her own kitchen.
- Learn to make your own herbal tinctures, teas, syrups, infused oils, and lotions and stock your home-pharmacy with the highest qualities remedies to be found – for a fraction of the price of what is available in the marketplace!
- Learn tools for seasonal self-care to maintain balance, support immunity, energy, and vitality.
- Learn to make ghee (and other kitchen-based remedies) to reduce inflammation, heal the digestive tract, support absorption of nutrients, and balance adrenal and endocrine health.
Courses by topic:
Full descriptions of each course are available here, or via the button below.
- Water-Based Medicine
- Herbal Extracts: alcohol, vinegar, and glycerine tinctures
- Herbal Infused Oils
- Making Lotions, Salves, Butters, and Balms
- Harvesting/Wildcrafting, Drying and Storing
- Making Ghee and Herbal Ghee
- Fermentation – Preparation and Health Benefits
- Winter Wisdom, Winter Health
Upon registering for a course you will receive immediate access to the material accessible through the online classroom on the Thyme Herbal website. Access to the material does not expire.
All of these courses are individual lessons from The Art of Home Herbalism Online. If you decide you would like to register for The Art of Home Herbalism after completing one of these topic-specific courses you will receive a discount equal to the cost of the course you have already taken (a discount code is included with the course material in the online classroom).